[Mne_analysis] events lost in epoching ?

Boris BURLE boris.burle at univ-amu.fr
Wed Jan 6 08:28:38 EST 2016

On 06/01/2016 14:16, Denis A. Engemann wrote:
> Note. You can compute all latencies solely based on the events array using the differences between the values in the first column, after transforming to time via sampling frequency.
> Then there is 'epoch.selection' which gives you the indices of the epochs selected with respect to the original epochs. So you can easily map your eeg trials to external information. I am on my phone now, so I cannot give you a nice example unfortunately.

Sure, but that less convenient, and somehow more fragile: if I drop an
epoch, and forget to delete the corresponding RT in the list, there is
mismatch. This cannot append if I extract the RT directly from the epoch.

Beside computing RT, there are many other occasion where one needs to
sort trials based on the presence of other events in the epoch.

	Thanks anyway for your help,
		B.