[Mne_analysis] source space vertices locations

dgw dgwakeman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 08:20:10 EDT 2016

You can do this in mne_analyze by simply drawing around the ROI, and
selecting (the procedure is described in the manual). You can also do
this programmatically in the mne-python code (this is a good starting
point: http://martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_examples/inverse/plot_label_from_stc.html?highlight=label
). or with a simple bit of self-written matlab/python code depending
on your needs.

hth