[Mne_analysis] source space vertices locations

Keith Doelling kd889 at nyu.edu
Tue Mar 29 09:13:11 EDT 2016

I have been working off of that example that you linked in. The
mne.stc_to_label is very useful and gets me part of the way there but I
still can't say which is anterior and which is posterior until I plot them.
Which is fine with two labels but could get complicated with more (or to
iterate across many subjects). If I can avoid the manual option, that'd be
great.

Really all I'm looking for is access to the spatial location of each vertex
in some kind of xyz coordinate space. With that, the rest is, as you
mentioned, a bit of simple self-written code but I haven't been able to
find any documentation on how the vertices are sorted or structured.

Thanks!

Keith

Keith Doelling
Dept of Psychology