[Mne_analysis] remove heat beats artifacts using SSP

Lin Wang wanglinsisi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 10:38:59 EST 2016

Dear MNE-users,

I would like to use SSP to remove heart beats artifacts. After calculating
the projections separately for different runs within one subject, I tried
to epoch the data and then combine the epochs from different runs based on
their conditions. Then I got an error message showing that I have to use
the same projections when combining them together.

My first question is: how can I calculate the ERFs of each subject with all
the runs combined?

I'd also like to remove the epochs that are contaminated by eye blinks.
Then the second question is: Should I do the SSP first or should I remove
the EOG artifacts first?

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Lin