[Mne_analysis] mne_browse_raw

Denis-Alexander Engemann denis.engemann at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 18:01:04 EST 2016

Hi Annalisa,

>If I use raw.plot() is there a way to visualize the
> intensity of the magnetic field?

What do you mean? It should give you the MEG field amplitudes.

> RuntimeError: No clean segment found. Please consider updating your
rejection thresholds

It means that your reject parameters are too strict. You want to make sure
that data segments contaminated by strong environmental magnetic fields are
ignored, but you don't want to reject ECG or EOG since these need to be
kept in order to find corresponding components.

Try dict(mag=5e-12, grad=5000e-13)

What is wrong with raw.plot()?
It should give you exactly what you want.

I hope this helps,
Denis