[Mne_analysis] mne make_scalp_surfaces error

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Fri Oct 28 15:29:32 EDT 2016

hi,

your version of mne_surf2bem is too old.

please try to install the latest version of mne C. Take the nightly build.
The --force option was introduced much later than 2009.

now I think we should fix this as mne_surf2bem should not be necessary
for this operation.

I opened an issue on github

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues/3709

HTH