[Mne_analysis] mne make_scalp_surfaces error

Mads Jensen mje.mads at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 04:01:16 EDT 2016

Hi Leonardo,

Rather than installing libgfortran.so.1 you can also create a symbolic
link to the libgfortran.so.3 file that has worked for me in past.

If your are on a ubuntu based system the command is (from memory):

ln -s  /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgfortran.so.3
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgfortran.so.

- mads