[Mne_analysis] mne make_scalp_surfaces error

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Sun Oct 30 04:51:57 EDT 2016

hi,

> Also, it complained about a missing library:  libgfortran.so.1

yes we know :(

you can use mads trick

here is also the lib you may need on linux:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2140486/libgfortran.so.1.i686.zip
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2140486/libgfortran.so.1.x86_64.zip

don't trouble yourself about using a nightly version the MNE-C code. It
is a very stable. The code changes are much less frequent than with mne-python.

Sorry for all this hassle.