[Mne_analysis] MNE source estimate analysis with multiple conditions

Lyam Bailey Lyam.Bailey at dal.ca
Mon Apr 17 12:04:54 EDT 2017

I suppose we could equalise the number of epochs per condition, in theory (although I'm not familiar with the best way to do this). Basically the unequal epoch numbers arose due to problems during data collection, whereby a few random trials were lost in almost every subject.

Regards

Lyam

Lyam Bailey, BSc.

Graduate Student