[Mne_analysis] Group Study - Voxel based morphing in regards to Spatio Temporal Clustering based on Volume Source Estimation

Daniel van de Velden daniel.vandevelden at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 24 07:03:50 EDT 2017

Dear MNE Analysis List,

since my Magnetic Field Transformation (Volume Source Estimation)
computation is done, I am moving forward to statistical testing - Spatio
temporal Clustering Test.
In my study I am aiming to use the "fsaverage" brain volume to make a
reasonable comparison of the results. Therefore, its necessary to morph my
Volume Source Estimate from one subject to another ( to "fsaverage"). The
mne-package doesn't include a function to morph a volume based source
estimation. Does anyone has a recommendation how to perform voxel based
morphing? Or has anyone ever tried to 'hack' the surfaces source morphing to
accept volume source estimation?

Since it is a delicate matter and I am not an expert yet, I appreciate any
corporation.

Greetings,
Daniel