[Mne_analysis] mne_organize_dicom for flash sequences

Sophie Herbst ksherbst at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 24 08:25:47 EDT 2017

Dear list,

I am a beginner with MNE, trying to organize my dicoms from a T1 and gre_05
flash sequence to compute the BEM model.
I created the source and destination directories and checked the
permissions.
I am getting an error message about missing permissions to create the
folder "003_gre_5\260_PDW" (the anti-slash is not a mistake; screenshot
attached).
Since the function is able to create the folders for the T1 images in the
same directory, I don't think the problem is with the permissions.
Could it be the filenames and if so, how do I assess that?
MNE-Version is 2.7.4

Thank you for any hint on how to solve this!
Sophie