[Mne_analysis] "equalized" source spaces

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 11:03:18 EDT 2017

The source spaces always store vertices in ascending order (this is due at
the very least to how they are saved, maybe other reasons...?), but the
correct pairing between subjects will in general not follow an ascending
order. Thus the selection of vertices is preserved by the source-space
morphing function, not necessarily the ordering. If you get your source
estimates and use `to_original_src` as in the source space morphing example
<https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/blob/master/examples/forward/plot_source_space_morphing.py#L50>
to go back to `fsaverage`, then everything should align properly.

Eric