[Mne_analysis] temporal decoding: group analysis for mixed design

Alday, Phillip Phillip.Alday at mpi.nl
Tue Dec 19 05:15:10 EST 2017

Do be careful when doing group-level statistics via inferential statistics on accuracy scores -- Allefeld at al 2016 show some of the problems with the naive approach using things like t-tests or ANOVA. You could use a Binomial/Bernoulli regression model to get around some of points they raise without needing to use their minimum information statistic.

Best,

Phillip