[Mne_analysis] Need Experts suggestions

Damodar Dahal damodar.dahal at selu.edu
Sat Dec 30 18:14:26 EST 2017

Hi Khorshed,

Not an MNE expert, but you seem to have fallen into the trouble with
environment variables in bash.

Here are the summary of steps that you'll need to follow:
1. Open a terminal
2. Download MNE into a path, say, */home/your_username/mne*.
3. Also, note the install path of MATLAB. Say, */usr/local/MATLAB/R2017a*.
4. Set the environment variables. On the termainal, type the following
commands (excluding the dollar sign)
    $ export MNE_ROOT="*/home/your_username/mne*"
    $ export MATLAB_ROOT="*/usr/local/MATLAB/R2017a*"
5. Finally execute the mne_setup.sh using the following command:
    $ . $MNE_ROOT/bin/mne_setup_sh

You can also find these instructions in this page
<https://mne-tools.github.io/dev/install_mne_c.html#setting-up-mne-c-environment>.
Be careful not to add any space character in the command above. Also,
replace all the values in *bold.*

Happy new year!
Damodar