[Mne_analysis] Need Experts suggestions

Marijn van Vliet w.m.vanvliet at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 01:28:13 EST 2017

Hello Khorshed,

it seems to me that MNE-Python can provide everything you need. Most of the information you require is stored in the `.info` field of the main data structures. For example: `info[‘ch_names’]` contains the channel names. See here for all the various things in there: https://martinos.org/mne/stable/generated/mne.Info.html

The raw data can be accessed through the `.get_data()` method of the `Raw` class.

Hope this helps.

Marijn.