[Mne_analysis] MNE EEG pipeline questions

Samantha Winter sam at serve1.solutions
Fri Feb 10 14:46:57 EST 2017

Hello,

My name is Samantha Winter and I'm working with a team on using the MNE
analysis software for real-time resting state EEG data analysis. So far,
we've been able to successfully bandpass filter, re-reference and remove
bad channels. We are now trying to figure out how flag bad data for
removal. In all of the online examples, data are timelocked to events of
interest, but we have no events in our data as it is resting state. Is
there a way for us to use a uV threshold filter on our data if we have no
events of interest? Or any way in which we can regularly epoch the data
into 2 or 3 second epochs so we can flag bad epochs? Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much,
Samantha

Samantha Winter
​, M.S.​

VP of Research, Co-Founder, Serve1
t.703-581-5924
a. Benjamin's Desk - 1701 Walnut Street, 8th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19103
Website <http://www.serve1.solutions> Email <sam at serve1.solutions>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/samantha-winter-9120b337>