[Mne_analysis] Wanted to Contributions to MNE-Python

Valliappan C A spmanikam at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 04:48:55 EST 2017

Hello
I'm introducing myself as Valliappan, an under-graduate student from BITS
Pilani Goa Campus. My field of interest is Signal processing and Machine
learning. I have worked with many signals, especially EEG signal is the one
which I am currently working on. Most of my work on Signal processing is
done on Matlab but after learning how to use MNE-python I feel it is a much
simpler software to work with  in terms of Preprocessing and
denoising, Time–frequency
analysis and machine learning applications.

I have a strong foundation in signal processing and Machine Learning. But
I'm quite new to open source software development hence I need some help to
get started initially.I would like to increase my practical knowledge
by contributing
to MNE-python, which would ultimately develop into a good* Google Summer of
Code* Project. I'd like to start by fixing some beginner level issues

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
--
*Valliappan.C.A*