[Mne_analysis] Wanted to Contributions to MNE-Python

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Thu Jan 19 10:06:29 EST 2017

hi Valliappan,

thanks for your interest.

the best way to start is to follow our issue tracker on github and jump
in in our conversations.

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues

Some are marked as easy.

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/labels/EASY

I suggest you ask before starting on an issue so the plan is clear
before starting.

Alex