[Mne_analysis] Averaging together stc files from multiple subjects

Lyam Bailey Lyam.Bailey at dal.ca
Wed Mar 8 07:38:35 EST 2017

Dear MNE users,

I'm running source localisation (using lcmv beamformer) on a number of subjects. So far I have generated source estimates in the form of a .stc file for each individual subject, and then morphed these to a common cortical surface. I can visualise each of these individually, using brain = stc.plot. Is it possible to create a 'group average' source estimate, from the individual .stc files, for visualisation purposes?

Regards

Lyam