[Mne_analysis] Finding the alternative to Matlab's runica inmne

Brunner, Clemens (clemens.brunner@uni-graz.at) clemens.brunner at uni-graz.at
Fri Nov 10 01:52:10 EST 2017

Hi!

If you don't want to reduce dimensionality via PCA, set n_components=None (note that ICA always performs PCA as the initial step, but then you can choose to discard PCA components or not).

The equivalent of EEGLAB's sphere and weights is ica.unmixing_matrix_ (in EEGLAB you have to multiply shpere with weights to obtain the unmixing matrix).

Clemens