[Mne_analysis] sharing EEG/ERP data on platform that supports MNE

GMail w.m.vanvliet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 03:09:47 EST 2017

Dear Brian,

thank you for uploading your data to Kaggle. It's really great that
researchers are sharing their datasets. Kaggle is a nice platform, since
you can quickly open a kernel and take a look at the data.

For bigger datasets, such as the raw EEG, one option is physionet.org
Also, there is currently a movement underway to standardize the
file/folder structure when sharing neuro datasets: BIDS. Here is for
example the BIDS-EEG proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ArMZ9Y_quTKXC-jNXZksnedK2VHHoKP3HCeO5HPcgLE/edit?usp=sharing

Personally, I don't care that much where and how people share their
data, as long as it is out there :) Thanks for doing it!

best,
Marijn.