[Mne_analysis] Epoching as interval between two events

Brunner, Clemens (clemens.brunner@uni-graz.at) clemens.brunner at uni-graz.at
Wed Nov 22 08:24:30 EST 2017

Hi!

You can't define epochs with variable lengths using MNE's Epoch class. If you really need variable length epochs, you'd have to implement it yourself (but note that you should think about how you'll deal with these data in your analysis, e.g. how do you average etc.). I often need to consider only a time average of each variable-length epoch, so in the end each epoch is represented by one value (which means that averaging is straightforward).

Clemens