[Mne_analysis] running artifact rejection and then linear regression

Dan McCloy drmccloy at uw.edu
Wed Sep 6 12:47:24 EDT 2017

Epochs objects have a property called "selection" that give you the indices
of the epochs that were not dropped.  You can use those indices to select
only those rows of your design matrix.
-- dan

Daniel McCloy
http://dan.mccloy.info/
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Institute for Learning and Brain Sciences
University of Washington