[Mne_analysis] Beamforming tSSS vs Raw Dataset

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Thu Sep 14 13:36:41 EDT 2017

Hi Jeff,

yes it makes sense to estimate the SSP / ICA On tSSS data and to apply them
to non tSSS data.
these are spatial projections.

FYI we are currently rewriting a lot the beamformer code in MNE and doing
extensive validation on tSSS data. We hope this work will be included in
the next release planned now early October.

Alex