[Mne_analysis] problem in installing mne from ubuntu terminal

Shirsho Basu basushirsankar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 10:11:37 EDT 2018

Hi Mne-analysis-group,

I tried installing mne from ubuntu terminal using commands from the
following two links. But, none of them seems to work. Also, tell me whether
or not I need to install curl environment first so as to install mne from
terminal. Please, help.

http://martinos.org/mne/dev/install_mne_python.html

https://www.martinos.org/mne/stable/install_mne_python.html

I'm also attaching a screenshot of error messages while trying to install
mne through curl environment

Thanking you in anticipation and expecting a reply at the earliest.