[Mne_analysis] maxwell filtering 4D-neuroimaging/BTi data

Denis A. Engemann denis-alexander.engemann at inria.fr
Mon Dec 3 04:44:14 EST 2018

Hi Maria,

Is it important to run Maxfilter on your BTi data? As far as I remember the testing and adaptation to other systems than Neuromag is still in progress. Let’s see what Eric says.

And the online compensation by reference sensors of the BTi system usually does a good job in producing reasonably clean recordings.
You can also regress out explicitly the signals captured by reference channels, here the example with the HCP data.

http://mne-tools.github.io/mne-hcp/auto_tutorials/plot_reference_correction.html#sphx-glr-auto-tutorials-plot-reference-correction-py

Denis