[Mne_analysis] maxwell filtering 4D-neuroimaging/BTi data

Helge Ahrens helge.ahrens at uni-oldenburg.de
Mon Dec 3 03:38:47 EST 2018

Dear Maria,

I’m not one of the MNE experts but have some ideas about how MaxFilter should work.
Could you check some things:

  *   Are there some bad channels left that could be spread noise into the entire sensor field by the MaxFilter? For example sensor A248 looks like that you should mark it as bad and let MaxFilter reconstruct it based on the remaining good channels.
  *   Are the correct calibration files of the MaxFilter used? Wrong calibration files could also introduce disturbances into the data.
I hope that might help.

Best regards
Helge

Helge Ahrens