[Mne_analysis] Question

Manoj Kovvuru manoj.kovvuru at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 11:01:40 EST 2018

Hello MNE!

I am working on EEG based Brain Computer Interface and using MNE as
analysis tool. The EEG recording device which I am using saves the
recordings in eeg format. I convert it to edf format before loading to
python as MNE doesn't support eeg format. I want to make a real time
BCI using python language. Is there any way such that I can acquire
raw EEG signal in python and real time BCI developed using MNE? Please
help me regarding this as I feel completely lost.

Regards
Manoj Kovvuru
M.Tech in Robotics
IIEST Shibpur