[Mne_analysis] How to transfer the subjects’ heads into the same position?

Hakonen Maria maria.hakonen at aalto.fi
Sun Dec 16 11:41:25 EST 2018

Thank you!
I will try this!

Best,
Maria
Lähettäjä: mne_analysis-bounces at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <mne_analysis-bounces at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> käyttäjän Alexandre Gramfort <alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr> puolesta
Lähetetty: 12. joulukuuta 2018 22:12:49
Vastaanottaja: Discussion and support forum for the users of MNE Software
Aihe: Re: [Mne_analysis]        How to transfer the subjects’ heads into the same position?

        External Email - Use Caution

hi Maria,

just insert:

info_to['dev_head_t'] = your_transform

before the call to _map_meg_channels

I assume the transform you pasted is called your_transform

HTH
Alex