[Mne_analysis] mismatch of coregistration from Brainstorm to MNE-python

Liu, Feng FLIU0 at mgh.harvard.edu
Sun Dec 16 17:35:09 EST 2018

Dear MNE-Python List,

I finished EEG electrodes registration using brainstorm as I am more familiar to brainstorm and exported the channel coordinates to a .sfp file.

Then I read .sfp file  into mne-python, I used plot_alignment to visualize the coregistration.

fig = plot_alignment(myinfo,  subject=mysubject, subjects_dir=elder_sub_dir)

I found the following mismached plots:

[cid:82660dfd-6348-4e62-baeb-bd0bfc2cdf6f]

I found I miss some trans file, is that the reason the second plot is not aligned well? Do I need to do it manually generate using mne.gui.coregistration(), as I have many subjects, do we have more efficient ways?

Best regards,

Feng