[Mne_analysis] Repeated measures ANOVA on source data with spatio-temporal clustering on epochs from Mat files

JR KING jeanremi.king at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 10:06:21 EST 2018

Hi Alfredo,

you can use scipy.io.load_mat to read a mat file, and then put the
corresponding information into an mne object:

e.g.
import mne
from scipy.io import load_mat
info = mne.create_info(32, sfreq=256., ch_types='eeg')  # 32 EEG channels
sampled at 256Hz
mat = load_mat('data.mat')  # matrix of32 channels x n time samples
raw = mne.RawArray(mat, info=info)
or
mat = load_mat('data.mat')
epochs = mne.EpochsArray(mat, info=info, tmin=-.500)  # first time sample @