[Mne_analysis] Deadline extension for Salzburg Min/Brain Anuual Symposium: April 1st

Elie Rassi elie.rassi.ok at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 08:48:28 EDT 2018

Dear all,

we are pleased to announce that the registration and abstract *submission
deadline* for the *Salzburg Mind Brain Annual Meeting* (*SAMBA*)
<https://samba.ccns.sbg.ac.at/>  has been *extended to April 1st, 2018*.

The mission of SAMBA is to attract the most exciting researchers in the
domain of cognitive neuroscience, including related fields (e.g.,
computational modeling, animal neurophysiology, neurology etc.) that
influence or are influenced by developments in cognitive neuroscience.
Furthermore, our goal is to make young scientists enthusiastic about this
research field. The moderate size of an anticipated ~100 participants will
enable an intimate atmosphere with ample opportunity for exchange.

Note that the *number of participants is limited* and only a *few places*
are *left*.

We encourage young (PhD) students and young Post Docs to take part in
the poster
prize competition. *Poster awards*, *worth EUR 250,- each*, are awarded to
the *three best posters. *

Confirmed speakers are:

   -     Radoslav Cichy (FU Berlin)
   -     Simon Eickhoff (Jülich)
   -     Saskia Haegens (Columbia / Donders)
   -     Jim Haxby (Dartmouth)
   -     Katharina von Kriegstein (MPI Leipzig)
   -     Floris de Lange (Donders)
   -     Tamar Makin (UCL)
   -     Kia Nobre (Oxford)
   -     Uta Noppeney (Birmingham)
   -     Anne-Marike Schiffer (Nature Human Behavior)
   -     Andreas Wutz (MIT / Salzburg)

For more information see the SAMBA website <https://samba.ccns.sbg.ac.at/>.

Best,
Nathan