[Mne_analysis] Saving a file in EDF format

Alejandro Weinstein alejandro.weinstein at gmail.com
Mon May 7 16:02:55 EDT 2018

Hi:

Is it posible to save a raw object in EDF format?

The details of what I'm trying to do are as follow. I have a  Biosemi
BDF file that I read with `https://ohbm-openscience.org/`. I then
modify the trigger signal of this raw object:

raw[mne.pick_types(raw.info, include=['STI 014']), :] = trigger

(I think that how and why I need to change the trigger is not
relevant, but I can give details if that is useful)

Now I want to save the raw object as a BDF file, but I haven't find
how. I can do raw.save, but that save the raw object as a FIF file.

The reason I need a BDF file back is that the file will be processed
by another person using Brainvision, and it seems this software is not
able to open FIF files.

I have also search for tools outside MNE to convert from FIF to BDF
with out succes.

Alejandro