[Mne_analysis] Saving a file in EDF format

Alday, Phillip Phillip.Alday at mpi.nl
Mon May 7 16:11:43 EDT 2018

Since you want to open it up in Brainvision, why not just export to
BrainVision format?

https://philistine.readthedocs.io/en/master/api/philistine.mne.write_raw_brainvision.html#philistine.mne.write_raw_brainvision

That function isn't yet in the PyPI release, so you'll have to install
via Git:

python -m pip install --user --upgrade
git+https://gitlab.com/palday/philistine.git

In my preliminary tests, the triggers and raw data match when reading in
a BV file, writing it out, and then reading it back in, but I haven't
yet tested everything extensively. If you find a bug, please report it!

Phillip