[Mne_analysis] Saving a file in EDF format

Alejandro Weinstein alejandro.weinstein at gmail.com
Mon May 7 19:40:01 EDT 2018

Thank you Phillip for the answer.

I tried saving to a BV file using your function, but my laptop
completely freeze. I had to hard reset the laptop to bring it back.

The raw object is big (around 900 MB), and after calling
philistine.mne.write_raw_brainvision, the laptop run out of RAM and
starts using the swap. I would expect that to be slow, but not to
freeze the machine. I don't know if there is something odd with my
machine or if it's the function that misbehave. I'll try tomorrow with
another machine and see how it goes.

Alejandro