[Mne_analysis] Saving a file in EDF format

Alejandro Weinstein alejandro.weinstein at gmail.com
Mon May 7 19:48:45 EDT 2018

It seems it's a problem with the configuration of my machine. The
behavior I observe is described here:

https://superuser.com/questions/1115983/prevent-system-freeze-unresponsiveness-due-to-swapping-run-away-memory-usage
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/271765/machine-freezes-once-it-hits-swap-space-under-heavy-load

I'll see if I can fix it.