[Mne_analysis] HEART RATE VARIABILITY : def qrs_detector

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 10:18:06 EDT 2019

> - is "def qrs_detector"  the good script to know the R-R inteval in
> seconds ? Because with the RR inteval I could be able to compute the heart
> rate (HR=60 seconds / RR)

I would try to use that function and then use visual inspection to verify
that it works (plot the detected events on top of the original signal).
From those events you can get the interval.

- What is the difference between "Detect QRS component in ECG channels "
> and "Indices of ECG peaks " ?

In the docstring, the first is the title / description of what the function
does, the second is telling you what the function returns. But perhaps I'm
not quite sure what you're asking.

Eric