[Mne_analysis] Volume morphing

Lori Sanfratello lsanfratello at mrn.org
Thu Apr 11 11:22:29 EDT 2019

Thank you!  I can open the morphed nifti files that come out of MNE-python
in freeview on top of the anatomy and they look reasonable (e.g. fill the
entire anatomy).  I then take these nifti files and feed them into an ICA
and the components that come out are what does not quite fill the entire
brainspace.  I have done something similar, in a very round-about fashion
with surface morphing (and then projection into the volume) before the
volume morphing was available and did not encounter this issue.  One other
note, I seem to remember somewhere in the process an objection that the
units weren't set/or weren't recognized, but it still processed...
Best, Lori