[Mne_analysis] Cross-frequency coupling

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Sun Apr 14 14:47:51 EDT 2019

hi Mary,

you may want to have a look at : https://pactools.github.io/
it works with mne and implements a number of CFC metric
including the DAR approach we published in 2017 [0]

The DAR method has the unique ability to offer a builtin
way to set parameters (filtering parameters such as band
width). It uses cross-validation and likelihood evaluation
on left-out data to report (or not) the presence of CFC.

Let us know if you meet any difficulty with this software.

hope this helps,

Alex

[0] https://journals.plos.org/ploscompbiol/article?id=10.1371/journal.pcbi.1005893