[Mne_analysis] Maxfilter and PCA-mag-v# projections

Denis-Alexander Engemann denis.engemann at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 11:52:42 EDT 2019

First they are discarded as you project to the low rank coordinate system
of maxfilter. After this the SSPs are not valid any longer. Question : do
you take into account bad channels before computing maxfilter? It sounds as
if something is not right with its computation.
Question 2: if your data looks good, do you need maxfilter then in the
first place?

Denis