[Mne_analysis] BIDS BEP021 call

Cyril Pernet wamcyril at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 10:42:52 EDT 2019

Dear all,

With EEG-BIDS now merged, we are going to resume work on the Common
Electrophysiological Derivatives derivatives.

As always, we will work using Google doc to make things easy to all, see
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PmcVs7vg7Th-cGC-UrX8rAhKUHIzOI-uIOh69_mvdlw/edit#heading=h.gq2h70xj8umu

anyone can contribute discussing how to share, you don't need to know
anything about coding or markdown, your MEEG knowledge is all that we
need -- and make sure this is acknowledged by adding your name in the doc
(in the contribution appendix)

I'm looking forward to this community effort

Best wishes
Cyril

--
Dr Cyril Pernet,
Centre for Clinical Brain Sciences (CCBS)

The University of Edinburgh
Chancellor's Building
Room GU426D
49 Little France Crescent