[Mne_analysis] Forward and Inverse Models

Sik mailsik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 17:39:36 EDT 2019

To create a trans file for the average MRI you need to use the
`mne.gui.corregistration` (see
https://mne-tools.github.io/stable/generated/mne.gui.coregistration.html?highlight=coreg#mne.gui.coregistration
)

Thats why I did for this https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/pull/5836

If you want to use the one I did, you would need to patch the
`mne.datasets.utils` to look like in the PR and use `get_trans` from
`mne/channels/tests/test_digitation.py`