[Mne_analysis] Average evoked data in a certain time range

Mainak Jas mainakjas at gmail.com
Mon May 6 20:37:48 EDT 2019

Hi Melvin,

I believe you can do this interactively in evoked.plot
<https://martinos.org/mne/dev/generated/mne.Evoked.html#mne.Evoked.plot>.
If you want to script this, the easiest solution might be to do the
averaging yourself by following these steps:

1. Crop the data to the desired time interval using evoked.crop
2. Average the resulting evoked.data using numpy
3. Use EvokedArray to create a new evoked instance from this average numpy
array
4. Use evoked.plot_topomap on this average.

Hope that helps,
Mainak