[Mne_analysis] Average evoked data in a certain time range

Melvin Harsono melvin_harsono at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 09:17:46 EDT 2019

Dear MNE developers,

I would like to ask if it is possible to average the evoked data in a certain time range? For example I would like to have a 2 seconds average (when t=1 to t=3) out of 4 seconds recording (t=0 to t=4) -> middle span averaging.
My objective is to plot a topomap using evoked.plot_topomap in the 1-3 seconds middle span average (the output is just a single topomap image as the result of averaging from the 1-3 seconds)

Best regards,
Melvin H.