[Mne_analysis] maxfilter for head movement compensation only

Evgenii Kalenkovich e.kalenkovich at gmail.com
Tue May 7 09:29:32 EDT 2019

Hi, dear Mainak.

Let me make sure I understand correctly what you are proposing:

   1. Run `maxwell_filter` without setting bad channels.
   2. Run `autoreject` on the results of step 1 and identify bad channels.
   3. Run `maxwell_filter` again supplying the list of channels identified
   in step 2.

Does that make sense?

I've just realized I have two further questions:

   1. In this <https://github.com/autoreject/autoreject/issues/123>
   issue, @dengemann mentioned that `autoreject` does not identify flat
   channels. Do you think adding the following step would be appropriate?
      - 0. Run `mne.preprocessing.mark_flat` to identify flat channels.
   2. Would you add temporal filtering before `autoreject`?

Evgenii