[Mne_analysis] Error when using mne_features package

Daniel McCloy dan.mccloy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 22:41:03 EST 2019

This is expected behavior. "shape" is an attribute of NumPy arrays. RawArray is not a NumPy array, it is an MNE-Python Raw object that was originally created from a NumPy array (as opposed to Raw objects created from vendor-specific EEG or MEG data file formats). If you want the data dimensions, you can use a combination of the len() function and properties like raw.times and raw.ch_names, or you can extract the data samples using the get_data() method and use .shape on the result.