[Mne_analysis] Error when using mne_features

RODNEY PETRUS BALANDONG rodney.petrus_g03291 at utp.edu.my
Wed Nov 6 08:19:20 EST 2019

Dear Daniel,

Thank for the quick and detail explanation. Appreciate it.

For future user, I had modified the code and validate the outcome. The amended version can be accessed from the link https://github.com/balandongiv/Downsample/blob/master/Help_MneFeature.ipynb

Regards
Rodney

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 19:41:03 -0800
From: Daniel McCloy <dan.mccloy at gmail.com<mailto:dan.mccloy at gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: [Mne_analysis] Error when using mne_features package
To: Discussion and support forum for the users of MNE Software
        <mne_analysis at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:mne_analysis at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>

This is expected behavior. "shape" is an attribute of NumPy arrays. RawArray is not a NumPy array, it is an MNE-Python Raw object that was originally created from a NumPy array (as opposed to Raw objects created from vendor-specific EEG or MEG data file formats). If you want the data dimensions, you can use a combination of the len() function and properties like raw.times and raw.ch_names, or you can extract the data samples using the get_data() method and use .shape on the result.

On November 5, 2019 6:48:10 PM PST, RODNEY PETRUS BALANDONG <rodney.petrus_g03291 at utp.edu.my<mailto:rodney.petrus_g03291 at utp.edu.my>> wrote:
>        External Email - Use Caution
>
>Greeting all,
>
>I am trying to extract features from the bnci-horizon 2020 dataset
>using user-defined feature functions under the MNE-features packages.
>The continuous signal was divided into a 20s epoch.
>However, the package gives an error of  'RawArray' object has no
>attribute 'shape'
>
>Appreciate if someone can point on the mistake that I had overlooked.
>
>The error can be reproduced from the notebook, which is accessible from
>the link [1].
>
>[1]
>https://github.com/balandongiv/Downsample/blob/master/Help_MneFeature.ipynb
>

>Regards
>Rodney

[UTP CONVOCATION 2019]<http://convocation.utp.edu.my/>

DISCLAIMER : This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("Message") is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential information. You are hereby notified that the taking of any action in reliance upon, or any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this Message in error, you should delete this Message immediately and advise the sender by return e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this Message that do not relate to the official business of Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP) shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP).