[Mne_analysis] Python based GUI for EEG signal Visualization

Fatema Chowdhury Mst.Chowdhury at oulu.fi
Mon Nov 18 15:40:02 EST 2019

I have started project work which is related to EEG signal analysis. My EEG data files are in *edf format. I would like to do this analysis in python platform, for this reason, I chose MNE-python and have abled to do some preliminary tasks (e.g. read data, plot raw data). Now I want to visualize real-time signal in a GUI, I searched on the web and found Visbrain GUI but it does not support in CPU. Is there any other python based GUI for visualizing the EEG signal?

Br,
Mchowdhu