[Mne_analysis] Python based GUI for EEG signal Visualization

Morgan Hough morgan.hough at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 16:00:24 EST 2019

Hi Ms. Chowdhury,

I always recommend this page in terms of options in addition to MNE-Python:

https://mne.tools/stable/install/pre_install.html#what-should-i-install

There I learned about MNELAB

https://github.com/cbrnr/mnelab

But in terms of RT-EEG, I have been looking at MNE-CPP

https://www.mne-cpp.org

Which is not exactly Python but it keeps it close by:) I wasn’t sure if you
need to acquire with the app (talk to the amp) or just process in RT. You
could follow up on their gitter.

At least a few things to look at. Hope it helps.

Cheers,

-Morgan