[Mne_analysis] ValueError: The eigenspectrum of the leadfield at this voxel is complex. Consider reducing the rank of the leadfield by using reduce_rank=True.

Britta Westner britta.wstnr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 07:29:01 EDT 2019

Hi Pooja,

I used your code with the MNE sample data (EEG) as input, however, I could
not recreate the problem, so it seems to be connected to your data ... Or
were you able to recreate the problem with any of the example data sets?
Some ideas: Did you inspect your head model for the case where this happens
in your data? Did you check whether the leadfield is [0., 0., 0.] anywhere?

Best,
Britta